Visitors, prepare your visit to the Garden Fair !
The exhibitors cannot present their entire production on their stand. So, if you want a particular variety, go to the nurseries’ websites (listed below), order your seeds and plants and collect your purchases on the exhibitors’ stands during the Garden Fair, October 27 & 28 .
« Calling all Gardening Enthusiasts »
The autown edition of the Garden Fair will be held in the grounds of the Château de Pommorio in Tréveneuc (Côtes d’Armor, Brittany), on the 27 & 28 October 2018
The theme of this edition will be : « HYDRANGEAS »
-There will be a wide range of all types of plants, trees and shrubs, either for your vegetable or flower garden and the best specialists nurseries !!!!
-Plus : garden antiques and a range of designer ornaments.
CONFERENCES & WORKSHOPS :
With Ronan GARIN from the nursery « Les Hortensias du Haut-Bois » :
– Workshops & advice: Plant, maintain and prune its hydrangeas ….
– Conference, sharing
– Signature of his book « The encyclopedia of my most beautiful hydrangeas and Hydrangeas »
– The Hortensias du Haut Bois nursery is a unique place in Europe. It is the only one to offer a wide sampling of 750 different varieties.
Nursery » Les Hortensias du Haut Bois « 18, rue des Hortensias 56800 Taupont, France. 02 97 93 55 12 Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / http://www.hortensias.fr
– Grégory Roche, a very early passionate gardener and a graduate of biological and environmental studies, is experimenting and sharing the regeneration of a natural eco-system with permaculture on his 4,000 m² « nourishing and educational garden », « La Pâture es Chênes » in Hénon, near Moncontour-de-Bretagne.
Program of the conference at 11am on saturday and sunday :
* Introduction to permaculture (definition, ethics, fields of application).
* Design of a garden with permaculture
* Questions / Answers with the public.
FOR THE CHILDREN :
* the garden fairy will amaze with her fairy tales
* pony rides in the gardens of the château de Pommorio !!!!!
* the children will be able to discover a real mandrake and they will be able to taste the magic herb potion and Hildegarde soup prepared by the herbalists who will have taken out their pointed hats …
* the Candy tree…
EXHIBITIONS AND SHOW ART IN THE OLD CHAPELLE….
GREAT SALE OF PUMPKINS IF LADY NATURE WANTS IT……
BAR A CHAMPAGNE….
AND GOOD FOOD….
At the garden fair, we like good food, and to prove it we have a catering menu, cooked by the Hotel-Restaurant « Le Neptune » in Binic, served on the lawns of the Wedding Hall, in the olds stables.
Lobster bisque 6€
Homemade terrine 5€
6 oysters 8€
-The famous fresh « lobster burger » with its « bisque » sauce (18 €)
–Sauerkraut from the sea :salmon, cod, scallops, prawns,
steamed potatoes, hollandaise sauce – 18 €
–Assiette de l’écaillier : 6 oysters, 6 prawns, 6 bulots – 16€
–Roast ham and steamed potatoes 9€
(Drinks not included)
MEAL TRAY « Fête des jardins » 12€
– roast ham and steamed potatoes
– Britton cake- « Far Breton »
If the weather conditions do not allow to eat in the open air, the meals will be served in the wedding hall. You can reserve your table at : 02 96 73 61 02 (Hotel-Restaurant « Le Neptune »)
And don’t forget, the beer « Fête des Jardins »….
This bear, based on a wild flower, is speciallly brewed by our partner the
brasserie La Norde. To taste on the spot, to take away and to consume with moderation, of course ..
TO SLEEP :
USEFUL INFORMATION :
-The entrance fee : 3 € (free for children under 16 )
–The place : Château de Pommorio, 22410 Tréveneuc
on the coast, near Saint-Quay-Portrieux
-Opening times : 27 & 28 October 2018 , 9,30am to 6 pm
–Free parking on the castle estate and in the village
If you are a professional involved in gardening and wish to exhibit your products, please contact Christophe Courcy :
– e-mail address : email@example.com
– Telephone (mobile) 06 814 24 814
You will be sent an inscription file with all the details.