« Calling all Gardening Enthusiasts «
The autumn edition of the Fête des Jardins will be held on October 22-23 2022, on the grounds of the Château de Pommorio in Tréveneuc, a coastal village in the Bay of Saint-Brieuc – Brittany – France.
The theme chosen for this edition is: « Butterfly’s plants »
True to its high standards, the Fête des Jardins offers an exceptional collection of nursery collectors, with leading specialists from all over France and Europe who are a reference in their field… English, Belgian,Dutch,French, the cream of the crop of European nurseries (and Breton of course) will be at the rendez-vous. The focus is also on organic vegetable plants with local producers, not to mention fruit trees and small fruit plants, organic seeds, arts & crafts…
You will find the list of exhibitors on the website: fetedesjardins.com
* Plus : garden antiques and a range of designer ornaments, and several professionals for the maintance of your garden, tools, etc
For the children :
* pony rides in the gardens of the château de Pommorio !!!! ( If covid is dead…)
Good Food …
At the garden fair, we like good food, and to prove it we have a catering menu, an Oysters and Champagne Bar…
After choosing from the takeaway from the caterer « l »Exotique » at Etables sur Mer
And don’t forget, the beer « Fête des Jardins »….This bear, based on a wild flower, is speciallly brewed by our partner the brasserie La Norde.
To taste on the spot, to take away and to consume with moderation, of course ..
To sleep :
Hôtel de la Baie de Paimpol :
3 Route de l’Île de Bréhat, Kervenou, 22620 Ploubazlanec
Téléphone : 02 96 20 97 97
Hôtel LUCOTEL à Lanvollon :
A French Palace with view on the sea , next to the Garden Festival :
Hôtel Ker Moor
At St Quay Portrieux
And B&B :
Gîte Le Jardin du Capitaine (capacité de quatre personnes) situé entre les Rosaires et Martin Plage à Plérin
et notre chambre d’hôtes La Chambre du capitaine (deux personnes) : une chambre, salle de bains, salon et terrasse
Two others good B & B near Garden Festival :
La Retenue de Lizandré 22580 Plouha
Les Rhodogîtes du Goëlo à Pludual
USEFUL INFORMATION :
– La Fête des Jardins, created by Christophe Courcy
– Opening times : October 23/24 at 10 am to 6 pm
– The entrance: 5 € Free for children under 16
– All the Conférences, animations , worshops are free, for old or young people !!!
( within the limits of available places ),
– The place : Château de Pommorio 22410 Tréveneuc on the coast in Saint Brieuc Bay
– Free parking on the castle estate and in the village and parking for disable people.
– Free wheelbarrows service.
– Rapid parking removal in front of the main entrance for major purchases
– Dogs, our friends are welcome but kept on a lead and if they’re not agressive.
– The regulations will depend on the Covid 19 news, wearing a mask may be mandatory
If you are a professional : involved in gardening and wish to exhibit your products, please contact Christophe Courcy :- e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be sent an inscription file with all the details, photos, web site.