Visitors, prepare your visit at the Gardens’ Fair !
The exhibitors cannot propose their entire production on their stand. So, if you want a particular variety, go to the nurseries’ websites (listed below), order your seeds and plants and collect your purchases on the exhibitors’ stands during the Gardens’ Fair, April 21 & 22.
« Attention to all Gardening Enthusiasts »
The spring edition of the Gardens’ Fair will be held in the grounds of the Pommorio castle in Tréveneuc (Côtes d’Armor, Brittany), on the 21 & 22 April 2018.
The theme of this edition will be :
« Permaculture or Create is organic vegetable garden »
-There will be a wide range of all types of plants, trees and shrubs, either for your vegetable or flower garden and the best nurseries specialists !!!!
-Plus : garden antiques and a range of designer ornaments.
CONFERENCES & WORKSHOPS :
-Xavier Mathias, organic market gardener, trainer at « Fermes d’avenir » and the « Potager du roi » (king’s vegetable garden) at Versailles castle.
– Grégory Roche, a very early passionate gardener and a graduate of biological and environmental studies, is experimenting and sharing the regeneration of a natural eco-system with permaculture on his 4,000 m² « nourishing and educational garden », « La Pâture es Chênes » in Hénon, near Moncontour-de-Bretagne.
Program of the conference :
* Introduction to permaculture (definition, ethics, fields of application).
* Design of a garden with permaculture
* Questions / Answers with the public.
* « lasagne workshop » or how to create a natural vegetable garden without getting tired !
-Gerard Fally, « Gardener Painter » paints vegetables, flowers
and fruits of the garden. He will exhibit his paintings in the old chapel.
-The young photographer Sylvie Guillam will exhibit her work in the old chapel.
FOR THE CHILDREN :
* the eggs’ hunt with the easter bunny in the gardens of the castle of Pommorio !!!!!
* the pony rides
* special workshops : how to plant seeds and how to build a house for the insects
At the gardens’ fair, we like good food, and we prove it with a « Traiteur » menu, cooked by the Hotel-Restaurant « Le Neptune » in Binic, served on the lawns of the old stables.
Bisque de homard 6€
Terrine maison 5€
6 huîtres 8€
-The famous fresh « lobster burger » with its « bisque » sauce (15 €)
–Sauerkraut from the sea : saumon, cabillaud, haddock, Saint Jacques,
coquillages, crevettes, pommes de terre vapeur, sauce hollandaise – 18 €
–Assiette de l’écaillier : 6 huîtres, 6 crevettes, 6 bulots – 16€
–Jambon à l’os sauce Madère & pommes de Terre – 9€
(Drinks not included)
MEAL TRAY « Fête des jardins » 12€
-Jambon à l’os pommes de terre vapeur
– far breton
If the weather conditions do not allow to eat in the open air, the meals will be served in the wedding hall. You can reserve your table at : 02 96 73 61 02 (Hotel-Restaurant « Le Neptune »)
And don’t forget, the beer « Fête des Jardins »
This bear, based on a wild flower, is speciallly brewed by our partner the
brasserie La Norde. To taste on the spot, to take away and to consume with moderation, of course ..
TO SLEEP :
-The entrance fee : 3 € (free for children under 16 )
–The place : Château de Pommorio, 22410 Tréveneuc
on the coast, near Saint-Quay-Portrieux
-Opening times : 21 & 22 April 2018 , 9,30am to 6 pm
–Free parking on the castle estate and in the village
If you are a professional involved in gardening and wish to exhibit your products, please contact Christophe Courcy :
– e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone (mobile) 06 814 24 814
You will be sent an inscription file with all the details.