« Calling all Gardening Enthusiasts «
The Autown edition 2021: OCTOBER 23/24 of the Garden Fair will be held in the grounds of the Château de Pommorio in Tréveneuc (Côtes d’Armor, Brittany),
Visitors, prepare your visit to the Garden Fair !
Faithful to its level of requirement, the Fête des Jardins will offer an exceptional collection of nurserymen and collectors, with leading specialists who are benchmarks in their field …
The exhibitors cannot present their entire production on their stand.
There will be a wide range of all types of plants, trees and shrubs, either for your vegetable or flower garden and the Best Collectors Nurseries !!!!
So, if you want a particular variety, go to the nurseries websites (listed below), order your seeds and plants and collect your purchases on the exhibitors stands .
– The theme chosen for this edition is : « Edible plant «
– Workshops and Animations, during the two days, on stands… :
– Permaculture , Basketwork , Maintain your garden naturally , Tasting of edible plants , Tips for buying and planting your plants….
* Exhibition artistic in the old chapel:
VEGETALIS EX VOTO : Nadine Dupeux and Danièle Orhan Horlick: they cut, they sew, they assemble: one shapes the wild plants, the other cuts in the canvas that makes and undoes the living. For the beauty of the gesture, for the beauty of the world. If their work is aimed at men, the work is sometimes emboldened to challenge the sky. «
THE vidéo about Garden Fair , Octobre 2020 …Clic !! youtu.be/tyrqqX2EYlc
* Plus : garden antiques and a range of designer ornaments, and several professionals for the maintance of your garden, tools, etc
For the children :
* pony rides in the gardens of the château de Pommorio !!!! ( If covid is dead…)
Good Food …
At the garden fair, we like good food, and to prove it we have a catering menu…
After choosing from the takeaway
And don’t forget, the beer « Fête des Jardins »…. This bear, based on a wild flower, is speciallly brewed by our partner the brasserie La Norde. To taste on the spot, to take away and to consume with moderation, of course ..
To sleep :
Hôtel de la Baie de Paimpol :
3 Route de l’Île de Bréhat, Kervenou, 22620 Ploubazlanec
Téléphone : 02 96 20 97 97
And a B&B :
Gîte Le Jardin du Capitaine (capacité de quatre personnes) situé entre les Rosaires et Martin Plage à Plérin
et notre chambre d’hôtes La Chambre du capitaine (deux personnes) : une chambre, salle de bains, salon et terrasse
USEFUL INFORMATION :
– Opening times : OCTOBER 23/24 2021 at 10 am to 6 pm
– The entrance : 5 € (free for children under 16 )
– All the animations , worshops are free, for old or young people !!!
– The place : Château de Pommorio 22410 Tréveneuc on the coast in Saint Brieuc Bay
– Free parking on the castle estate and in the village and parking for disable people.
– Dogs, our friends are welcome but kept on a lead and if they’re not agressive.
– All workshops, conferences and activities are free, subject to availability.
– The regulations will depend on the Covid 19 news, wearing a mask may be mandatory
If you are a professional involved in gardening and wish to exhibit your products, please contact Christophe Courcy :
- e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be sent an inscription file with all the details, photos, web site.